Learn about a country
- When did this country come to be known by its present name?
- What geographic features define this country?
- Was the country ever colonized? If so, by whom?
- How were the current borders determined?
- What border disputes have there been, if any?
- Share some demographic information. What is its total population. Where does it rank in terms of world rankings in health, education, women's rights etc? What are its official languages?
Prepare a poster presentation
- Demonstrate what you have learned?
- Include visual images.
- Cite your sources and include, at a minimum: author, title, year of publication.
- Be prepared to speak about your research as well as answer questions.