Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- AmericanFactFinder Population, geographic and economic information.
- CensusScope U.S. demographic trends.
- FedStats - Collected by 100 U.S. government agencies. Mapstats allows searches for statistics from U.S., states, counties and cities.
- Nation Master - Data from such sources as the CIA World Factbook, UN, and OECD.
- Pew Research Center Data - Independent think tank on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research.
- Population Reference Bureau - Nonprofit organization providing information on population, health and environment pertaining to the United States and the international community.
- USA.gov - Statistics from population to economics to energy.
- U.S. Census Bureau - Statistical information by state, city and/or zip code.