Example of a Project Workflow for Google Sites
Choosing a topic and conducting research
- Select a topic for your project and conduct background research on that topic
- Develop a thematic outline for your project. Outline the story you want to tell and think about what types of multimedia you will need to tell it.
- Conduct research on multimedia content for your topic - including the use of library resources
- Select your multimedia and save it for use on Google Sites later. (keep in mind things like image quality and resolution, etc.)
- Develop the metadata information for your selected multimedia content