Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Freshman Guide Library resources and services to help you become better prepared to use the library and.succeed in your first year at GU-Q
- Country Information Business, economic, statistical, constitutional and UN resources for all countries of the world
- Environmental Studies
- French Language & Literature Print and online resources including dictionaries and websites to help in learning and studying French
- Newspapers at Georgetown
- Online Documentaries All you need to find and access the many video and audio documentaries available through the Library website
- Qatar Resources relating to the history, politics, business and culture of Qatar
- Reference Resources Links to reliable online information to help provide background material or answer a particular query
- RefWorks Everything you need to know to set up and use this invaluable citation and bibliography tool
- Citation Style Guides: APA, MLA, Chicago
- United Nations Includes a variety of links and resources concerning the United Nations to support advanced research.
- Career Services Resources to help you both choose a career and then get the job you want
- Planet Georgetown Guide includes resources related to the current event topic of the Syrian refugee crisis.
- Model UN Includes resources for those students preparing for the Model United Nations (MUN) Conference.
- Student Health & Wellness Links to useful resources across a wide range of topics relating to student health and wellness
- Zones of Conflict, Zones of Peace Links to reliable resources related to Zones of Conflict, Zones of Peace destination, so as to conduct assignment research.
Up and Running