Skip to main content
- Freshman Guide Library resources and services to help you become better prepared to use the library and.succeed in your first year at GU-Q
- Country Information Business, economic, statistical, constitutional and UN resources for all countries of the world
- Environmental Studies
- French Language & Literature Print and online resources including dictionaries and websites to help in learning and studying French
- Newspapers at Georgetown
- Online Documentaries All you need to find and access the many video and audio documentaries available through the Library website
- Qatar Resources relating to the history, politics, business and culture of Qatar
- Reference Resources Links to reliable online information to help provide background material or answer a particular query
- RefWorks Everything you need to know to set up and use this invaluable citation and bibliography tool
- Citation Style Guides: APA, MLA, Chicago
- United Nations Includes a variety of links and resources concerning the United Nations to support advanced research.
- Career Services Resources to help you both choose a career and then get the job you want
- Planet Georgetown Guide includes resources related to the current event topic of the Syrian refugee crisis.
- Model UN Includes resources for those students preparing for the Model United Nations (MUN) Conference.
- Student Health & Wellness Links to useful resources across a wide range of topics relating to student health and wellness
- Zones of Conflict, Zones of Peace Links to reliable resources related to Zones of Conflict, Zones of Peace destination, so as to conduct assignment research.
Up and Running